Motto: We Started “RED RIBBON CLUB” under able guidance of our principal, Mr. M.Krishnamurthy, with the motto of “Prevention is better than cure”. The Club Members spread awareness about HIV / AIDS.
To spread awareness among the youth particularly the students about the dreaded decease the HIV/AIDS. To reduce new occurrences of HIV infection among youth by raising their risk perception through awareness on HIV prevention methods.
To promote voluntary blood donation among youth.
To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
To counsel the students regarding the various preventives for their proper h
Goal : To reduce the occurrence of new sexually transmitted infections (incidence), particularly HIV, among youth and to inculcate blood donation among youth.
The motto of the NSS is "Not ME, But YOU".
Aim: To arouse in the students social conscience and personality development of students through community service
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are:
1. To understand the community in which they work
2. To understand themselves in relation to their community;
3. To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving.
4. To develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility
5. To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
6. Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
7. To Gain skills in mobilizing community participation;
8. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
9. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and give maximum medical benefits.
10. Practice national integration and social harmony.