Moto: “To serve”
• To protect health and life
• To serve the sick and suffering
• To promote of national and international friendship to develop the mental and moral capacities of the youth.
• Promotion of health and hygiene.
• Service to the needy people
• Training of skill and competencies
• Relief work during emergencies like flood, fire and other natural calamities.
• National integration
• Understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same.
• Growth and development of, spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth.
• Foster better friendly relationship with all, without any discrimination.
Purpose of organizing the Youth Red Cross is:
• Informing youth members and others the roles and responsibilities of the Red Cross and encourage them to contribute.
• Awareness on the care of their own health and that of others.
• Voluntary service
• Red Cross society function with the one and only aim of serving people under distress without any consideration of caste, religion, language and nationality.
2. National Service Scheme
The motto of the NSS is "Not ME, But YOU".
Aim: To arouse in the students social conscience and personality development of students through community service
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are:
1. To understand the community in which they work
2. To understand themselves in relation to their community;
3. To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving.
4. To develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility
5. To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
6. Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
7. To Gain skills in mobilizing community participation;
8. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
9. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and give maximum medical benefits.
10. Practice national integration and social harmony.