1. To Provide quality education to the students using a variety of educational methods.
2. To Undertake community development activities to promote health of the community.
3. To Promote faculty capabilities through faculty development programmes.
4. To actively participate in research activities of the department.
5. To provide primary health care for the people in assigned and adopted communities
6. To provide excellent community based training to the UG/PG student nurses
7. To coordinate and conduct research activities with National & international organizations
8. To design health programs and implement, based on information collected by general & specific surveys.
9. To render comprehensive, promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to the community through outreach activities
10. To facilitate participation in National Health programmes
Year of establishment: 2002
Extension No: 2703
Copyright © 2017 yenepoya.edu.in All Rights Reserved. An Impelsys Solutions